[PD] [Pd] Graphics Toolkits?

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Tue Nov 6 17:50:12 CET 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> Tcl is whacky, but Tk is quite flexible and well developed for making
> GUIs. Check out tomorrow's auto-build if you want to make your mouse
> cursor turn into gumby :)  It's in hcs/cursor-help.pd
>
> .hc

Hi, I had a look lately into your externals, and tried [cursor], it
seems that the canvas takes the mouse binding, then when the cursor is
dragged outside the message box, the selected cursor disappears and
takes place to the usual arrow. I've no idea how to resolve this
unfortunately, it happens on win32.