[PD] [Pd] Graphics Toolkits?

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:14:13 CET 2007

Gumby, nice, lol.
I have now discovered that someone created Tcl/Tk interpreters for Csound
too.  There goes the next few months of my life.
I have to ask, though (reply off-list if it's too OT): when you say Tcl is
wacky, just how wacky do you mean?  I noticed that its handling of most
programming capabilities is pretty off-beat, but I'm finding it very easy to
learn and understand, as others have said.  Would you say there are serious
flaws or inefficiencies, or is it just idiosyncratic?

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com