[PD] FFTease Universal Binaries anywhere?

Batuhan Bozkurt batuhan at batuhanbozkurt.com
Tue Nov 6 21:57:24 CET 2007

Thanks, I didn't know that they were in the CVS. Eric Lyon's website
does not have the sources so I thought as that. However some objects are
missing in the CVS repo, like disarrain~, centerring~, leaker~ and
more... But they are available in the non-intel PD package from Eric
Lyon's . They are not ported for intel osx or is it something else? A
search in the list returned no results.

BB