[PD] 3 1/2 shaders help!

vade doktorp at mac.com
Wed Nov 7 02:48:15 CET 2007

Hi.

I was working a bit with Marius on porting the shaders, and would love
to figure out the issues with multitexturing with GLSL programs. If a
developer (chris?) would be kind enough to point me in the right
direction...

Marius mentioned an email a while ago pointing out a typo in a GEM c
file. Reports indicated that fixing this typo resolved multitexturing
issues. Marius checked the latest GEM builds included with Extended
(0.4.xxx), which do include the fix for the typo (i rather than 1),
however neither of us seem to be making any leeway wrt multitexturing.

Id love any pointers.

Thanks,