[PD] no focus for gemwin on os x 10.5

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 7 03:16:07 CET 2007

I don't think anyone really knows, that's the problem.  It's not
related to compiling.  You need use Rez to somehow install the mac.r
file.  You can see the exact command in packages/darwin_app/Makefile
but beyond that I don't really know.

Apple usually has decent docs, it just takes some digging :)

.hc