[PD] [declare] trouble

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Nov 7 10:26:46 CET 2007

Hallo,
robbert van hulzen hat gesagt: // robbert van hulzen wrote:

> just downloaded last night's autobuild--looks very nice! i understand the
> wish for flexible colours etc, but hc, thanks a lot for the work!
> there is something however that i don't understand: why is it that pd-ext
> doesn't load all the libs it comes with? the .plist it comes with contains
> 10 entries for loadlib, while in my tweaked prefs file for an earlier
> version, there are 36.

Hm, not knowing my way around OS-X-Pd, but: This sound bad. Isn't it
possible on OS-X to tweak a preference file once and for all and use
it with each new Pd version like the ~/.pdrc and ~/.pdsettings files
are kept on Linux? Or asked in a different way: how do you make a new
pd-extended use a personal plist?

Ciao