[PD] Pdpedia Español?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 7 18:27:34 CET 2007

Hey,

Glad to hear it's done.  :)

These items are variable names, how they display is done in the
infobox template, so no parentheses here.  Post the final template to
the list with a new subject so that others can approve it as well.

.hc

On Nov 7, 2007, at 8:01 AM, Vircy Parker wrote:

> I agree this template:
>

> > # wikipedia terms
> > my $stub = "esbozo(stub)"; // to me it should be 'borrador', but
> it's probably a localism.
> > my $template = "plantilla (template)"; // i think 'plantilla' is
> right for template...
> > my $category = "categoría";
> > my $infobox = "infobox";
> > my $topLevel = "toplevel";  #
> >
> > # pdpedia terms
> > my $objectclass = "Clase de objeto (objectclass)";
> >
> > # page headers
> > my $inlets = "entradas (inlets)";
> > my $outlets = "salidas (outlets)";
> > my $arguments = "argumentos";
> > my $messages = "mensajes";
> >
> > # infobox
> > my $name = "nombre";
> > my $description = "descripción";
> > my $abbreviation = "abreviación";
> > my $library = "librería";
> > my $author = "autor";
> > my $developer = "desarrollador(developer)";
> > my $releaseVersion = "versión (releaseVersion)";
> > my $releaseDate = "fecha de la versión (releaseDate)";
> > my $dependencies = "dependencias";
> > my $license = "licencia";
> > my $website = "sitio web";
> > my $programmingLanguage = "lenguaje de programación";
> > my $platform = "plataforma";
> > my $operatingSystem = "sistema operativo";
> > my $language = "idioma";
> > my $dataType = "tipo de dato(dataType)";
> > my $distributions = "distribución";
> > my $status = "estado (status)";
>

> If it is not possible to use parenthesis, let use only the  words
> the is suggested.
>
> Thanks
>
>    oggro
>

> 2007/11/4, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:
>
> Any word on a final template?
>
> .hc
>
> On Oct 26, 2007, at 8:16 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Jaime Oliver wrote:
> >
> >> Well, 'clase del objeto' doesn't sound all that well, but i don't
> >> think any translation will sound right,
> >
> > My mexican roommate Iveth says it's "clase de objeto", no L.
> >
> > The latter parallels French "classe d'objet(s)" and not "classe de
> > l'objet", which sounds more like the class of a particular object
> > that would have to have been specified before hand, else it makes
> > people think "which object they're talking about?"
> >
> >  _ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...
> > | Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801, Montréal QC
> > Canada_______________________________________________
> > listinfo/pd-list

> --
> ----
>
> 'You people have such restrictive dress for women,' she said,
> hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
> another pink-collar temp pool day.  - "Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.