[PD] Multiple videos on different Screens with gem

Robert Gruendler doobre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:29:55 CET 2007

The hardware setup is the following:

2 FireMV 2400 pci express cards. Each card has 4 outputs. (didn't
choose the hardware setup, only have to work with it...)

Basically i need to have 2 setups:

- Play 5 different videos on 5 different screens

- Play 1 ultra-wide video over 5 screens (4 outputs on first card, 1
output on second)

Is there any chance this will work (performance-wise) ?

I havent really started working on the patch yet, that's why i
thought i might consult someone
with more insight/experience with gem.

-robert