[PD] [declare] trouble

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 7 22:41:59 CET 2007

after all the talk how the preferences file on OS X works, this issue
remains unresolved.

sorry to nag with this, but there is no point in having an object and
not knowing how it works. did ANY OS X user ever manage to use the flag
'-stdpath' for the object [declare] in order to add a directory from
extra to pd's searchpathes?

roman