[PD] do not install OS X 10.5!

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:30:57 CET 2007

well I have one patch, that crashes everytime I save it (it saves and
then pd crashes). I did not figure out what part of the patch causes the
crash, but after that patch crashes every other patch crashes too (on
save. even empty new ones), and after 20 crashes or so, I cannot start
Pd any more, and have to restart my mac. leopard behaves like a virus
infected windows machine at the moment...
I don't see any ghost processes running but something must irritate pd.
marius.