[PD] [Pd] Graphics Toolkits?

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Thu Nov 8 14:00:52 CET 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> On Nov 6, 2007, at 11:50 AM, Patrice Colet wrote:
>
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
>>> Tcl is whacky, but Tk is quite flexible and well developed for making
>>> GUIs. Check out tomorrow's auto-build if you want to make your mouse
>>> cursor turn into gumby :)  It's in hcs/cursor-help.pd
>>> .hc
>>
>> Hi, I had a look lately into your externals, and tried [cursor], it
>> seems that the canvas takes the mouse binding, then when the cursor is
>> dragged outside the message box, the selected cursor disappears and
>> takes place to the usual arrow. I've no idea how to resolve this
>> unfortunately, it happens on win32.
>
> I fixed this, it's in today's autobuild, except there is a problem with
> the windows builds :(

I've just recompiled from todays cvs update, the cursor-help.pd gives me
several errors:
on pd-vanilla wish application error:
can't find package pddp
can't find package pddp
     while executing
"package require pddp"
     ("after" script)

and in pd console:

error: cursor: no method for 'runmode_connect'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: cursor: no method for 'runmode_disconnect

on pd-extended I can run the help file without errors but the messages
doesn't change the cursor shape anymore, and the "poll mouse pointer"
doesn't stop.