[PD] Growing patch-window size (Was:Re: changing the look of Pd to be more readable)
stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Nov 8 16:59:27 CET 2007
On 07/11/2007, at 19.07, marius schebella wrote:
> you can start searching in 2002.
Now i don't know if i repeat anyone from the past. I apologize
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> If there isn't a bug report for this, please file one and I'll take a
>> look when I get a chance.
Maybe we can keep it on list for a few bits more.
I made a patch to test the behavior. This is the test:
1) Note that the patch is 500x300 initially. Either by opening in a
text editor or with 'head -1' or.
2) Open the attached patch. Click the [10( on one of the sides.
3) Note that the patch has grown to 504x304
Now the weird bit.
4) with out closing the patch, click the [10( again.
5) Note that it has _not_ grown to 508x308.
6) Close the patch
7) Reopen the patch
8) Click the [bang(
9) Note that it has now grown to 508x308
So it seams it grows 4px per run with a reload.
More weirdness. Or observations.
10) Now try the above but clicking the [100( on either side.
11) Note that it still only increases by 4px.
12) Close and reopen the patch.
13) Just save it as you normally would.
14) Note that only one save increases the size 4px.
15) Note that using either the [until] method or the [delay] method
doesn't make a difference.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 786 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Pd-list