[PD] Multiple videos on different Screens with gem

B. Bogart bbogart at goto10.org
Thu Nov 8 18:36:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm using a nvidia 8500 card under linux using one single gemwin
spanning both screens. Certainly does not fall back to software rendering.

I would hope the nvidia quatro cards would do the same, but I've never
used one.

If your just playing videos look into ivysync.

Perhaps even Hans managed to get his VLC remote control through PD to
work, which could mean having a fullscreen VLC on each screen (I'm not
sure if vlc is multi-screen aware though.

I would not expect GL to work equally on all 5 screens, I would do lots
of tests before you expect it to work.

.b.