[PD] stupid GUI tricks

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:22:20 CET 2007

I may have spoke too soon, but I found the answer to alpha here:

Still trying to figure out how the background colour works (can't make
it go by copying the patch in the screenshot), but the object colouring
came from Hans' themer.pd patch - can't find the original email tho:(

cheers
dafydd

www.sideshowmedia.ca
skype chickeninthegrass