[PD] robotcowboy patches for you

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:45:26 CET 2007

Hi Dan,
Thanks much for sharing these, they look like lots of fun.  You should
add them to pd-extended so they can be enjoyed by everyone.

Speaking of that, I should add things to pd-extended.  But I haven't,
because I keep telling myself it isn't worth it to learn/deal with CVS
when we're moving to SVN so soon : ).  Does anyone have any news on
that?

Cheers
Luke