[PD] Growing patch-window size (Was:Re: changing the look of Pd to be more readable)

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:47:30 CET 2007

On Nov 9, 2007 8:41 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2007, at 10:59 AM, Steffen Juul wrote:
>
> > Now i don't know if i repeat anyone from the past. I apologize
> > beforehand.
>

> > So it seams it grows 4px per run with a reload.
>
> This is a very helpful illustration of the bug.  I think that it's
> probably happening when opening the patch.  Could you add this info
> to the bug tracker, I believe there is already a bug report for this
> one, and I'll try to look at it tomororw.

I believe this is a very old bug, no?  I had similar behavior for a long
time with vanilla Pd on Windows and Mac.  Haven't noticed it lately, though,
so maybe that was fixed already.  I'm also mostly using Linux now.

> "It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
> don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
> Environmentalism", by Curtis White

I think this is the single best quote in your sig collection, Hans.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com