[PD] Voice Synth Windows and/or OSX

mark edward grimm meg156 at columbia.edu
Fri Nov 9 14:45:31 CET 2007

hi bryan

thanks for the hints!

maybe ill give a go at compiling the ratts library on
wincrap. ive never compiled anything on win before,
only linux so it will be a learning experience... i
guess :)

i didnt see an osx binary version on your site. only a
binary for "sprinkler v0.06" although it does say in
your ratts readme that there may be one out there
compiled by the same person...Adam T. Lindsay. I
wonder if anyone knows of this library as a binary
somewhere?

ill check some of the extended distribution for it
also.

ratts does NOT need the flite libraries to compile
correct? it doesnt seem like it does by the
documentation...

best
mark