[PD] Reference article for Pdpedia & Templates

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:18:31 CET 2007

There seems to be a problem with tilde filenames. I don't know if I can
fix that quickly, maybe for now use only filenames that do not contain
special characters.
I will have a closer look at the "if" thing, but I think I tried this
when we set up the wiki and it did not work/needs some additional
"enable"-switch.
But I will try again.
marius.