[PD] way for GOP object to know its selected

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Nov 10 03:30:57 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 13:11 -0800, Phil Stone wrote:
> I don't know if you mean what I think you mean, but holy crap!  I've
> dreamed of being able to click on an object and have it open up a more
> detailed UI.  I even used to design in objects that I would right-click
> "open" to accomplish this, but it's pretty disruptive when performing.
> A one click UI-bloom would be an incredible feature.
>
> Of course, if that's not what you mean, never mind.  :-)

yo.. in case you mean what i think you mean, have a look at bot-synth2
created by syntax_the_nerd. unfortunately, i cannot find the original
bot-collection, but there is a port for netpd, that i could send to you,
if you want. why do i mention it? it has a very dynamic gui. there is a
numberbox in the top, which lets you scroll trough all available pages.
the pages look all completely different from each other, because they
are built dynamically. i attached some screenshots (sorry for spamming,
i usually don't mail files, but these pictures are really small).
it is possible to do such stuff in plain pd already now.

roman