[PD] PD and GPGPU

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 04:19:54 CET 2007

Thank you Chris,

I want to process audio. Can you elaborate more in the latency issue? were you working with audio too?
the forum you mention is the one in gpgpu.org?
There are many languages to do it, I know, many of them vendor dependent. Nvidia, Ati, and other are offering high level languages that eases the gpgpu implementation, there is even a company (rapidminds) that offers to compile your code to different platforms including the cell. Anyway, I don't think any of these solutions can be applied to extend my PD - audio external, and as I mentioned before, the shader language of GL (GLSL) seems to be a good option, do you have any comments about it?

Bye,

http://mail.yahoo.com