[PD] red dashed border bug (new color theme)

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 10:34:33 CET 2007

Nice!  There are actually two cases where this happens that might be
useful to distinguish. One is where the object can't be found, if it's
not in the path. The other is where an object fails to instantiate,
an example being [netrecieve] if a port is in use.

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:39:48 -0500
Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> For anyone who's tried a recent build, I made objects that don't
> successfully create have a red border.  Previously, they had dashed
> border with normal color, I added the red.  The red part was a bit
> too eager so it was showing up when you are creating a new object, I
> think I fixed this by removing a seemingly extraneous "itemconfigure"
> command.
>
> Please test and let me know if that part is working for y'all.
>
> .hc

> ----
>
> All information should be free.  - the hacker ethic

Use the source