[PD] Pd and gpgpu

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Nov 11 05:27:30 CET 2007

yo, ignore me, if i am saying something absolutely stupid and unrelated,
but isn't that exactly, what [pix_sig2pix~] and its counterpart
[pix_pix2sig~] do? of course you still would have to [pix_texture] first
in order to transfer the data to the gpu and then afterwards [pix_snap]
it to bring it back from gpu to a pix.

audioIn~

[pix_sig2pix~]

[pix_texture]

[doSomeStuff]

[pix_snap]

[pix_pix2sig~]

audioOut~

from my experience, doing just all this transfers is pretty slow
(especially [pix_snap], as others already mentioned)

roman