[PD] Pd and gpgpu

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 19:52:43 CET 2007

hi,
at some point I had sound and image, but then something broke again,
don't know what. also, the sound that I had was different than it should
be (could be a int/float problem or related to something completely
different), I also could not get the patch running at block~ 64, took
almost 200% of cpu, so if someone wants to carry this on...
and, I know, I attach the files as files, but they sometimes appear as
text, don't know why.
marius.