[PD] no focus for gemwin on os x 10.5

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 23:16:49 CET 2007

I was trying to google for other programs that have similar bugs, and
most of them are talking about rez.
maybe it is also related to fltk? does pd or gem use fltk?
http://www.mail-archive.com/fltk@easysw.com/msg02489.html
again, would it make a difference if I try to compile gem on 10.5? my
last attempt failed...
marius.