[PD] Growing patch-window size (Was:Re: changing the look of Pd to be more readable)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 12 00:02:59 CET 2007

On Nov 11, 2007, at 2:19 PM, robbert van hulzen wrote:

> simon wise wrote:
>
>> Playing around and testing it seems something (possibly in the new
>> visuals) is slowwwing down displaying/opening patches
>
> i've noticed the same.
> cheers, robbert
>
> --
> pd-0.40.3-extended-20071106
> mac osx 10.4.8, 15" G4 PB 1.67 GHz, 1 GB ram

The changes that I made to enable the different colors are really
quite trivial so I have a hard time believing that to be the
culprit.  But there have been quite a few changes since 2007-05-01.
Maybe try an autobuild from a month ago, before the color changes?

Could you post patches that illustrate the slow loading?

----

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!