[PD] GUI speed test

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Mon Nov 12 23:40:53 CET 2007

Very similar machine to yours, Hans, except a little slower  (MBPro 2
GHz.  OS X 10.4.10)

19 ms.  --  0.49.3-extended-20071108
19 ms.  --  0.40.3-extended-20071011
17 ms.  --  0.39.3-extended

I'm curious what effect the dual-core is having on this, too.  I thought
I had chud loaded (Apple xcode tool to switch off a core), but I don't,
and can't find the damn xcode tools disk.  If I do, I'll post results w/
one core.

Phil