[PD] gem in fullscreen

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:52:55 CET 2007

mario

(note that using this list you need to 'reply all' to respond to the
list, if you just 'reply' you send to the individual who sent the mail)

On 13 Nov 2007, at 1:27 PM, Mario Mora wrote:

> i 'm using linux (ubuntu studio and fedora) i need to change
> colours , graphical objects, movement and different inputs from
> sound sources

you can use [hid] or [hidio] for USB input from mouse, keyboard or
many USB devices

you can use MIDI devices such as control surfaces with the midi pd
objects

you can use [gemkeyboard] or [gemmouse] for the system mouse and
keyboard input when the gem window has focus

you can use a second computer on a network running pd with a GUI
interface and connect using [netsend]/[netrecieve] or one of the
other net objects like the OSC ones

you could build your own interface using something like the arudino

you could devise ways for pd to respond to the audio inputs

at least these are the ways I have done things, but there are many
other possibilities

simon