[PD] Multiple videos on different Screens with gem

Robert Gruendler doobre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:07:18 CET 2007

> Perhaps even Hans managed to get his VLC remote control through PD to
> work, which could mean having a fullscreen VLC on each screen (I'm not
> sure if vlc is multi-screen aware though.

I managed to play a 5 screen-wide video fullscreen on 5 projectors using vlc.

For anyone who's interested: VLC has a "wall" plugin which is capable
of splitting
one video into several windows, which then can be set to fullscreen on each
display seperately, resulting in one big fullscreen video.

This is pretty useful when the gemwin rendering area is limited by your graphics
hardware, as it was in my case.

best

-robert