[PD] who is using [entry]?

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Wed Nov 14 15:09:28 CET 2007

ya,

  i second franks suggestion of prepending a 'tk' to the
  object, this seems quite self explanitory. a tk.text would
  work for me, afterall these are quite explicit tk objects
  and would have no use outside of the tk environment. i'm
  not sure about a '/' however as it may confuse the concept
  of 'lib/object' namespacing.. anyhow good work on
  hcs/bbogarts part.. nice to see tot/toxy/etc is becoming
  unecessary these days..

  completely out of the loop,

dmotd