[PD] Documents on trapezoid~ ?

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Wed Nov 14 16:40:50 CET 2007

Patrice,

I've been reading through each of the files as you posted them.
The fix in each new post saved me from asking some basic questions :)
Thanks a bunch!

Here's a quick one I'd like to ask if you don't mind,
A lot of what happens in the higher layers of your patch makes
sense, until I look under [pd crossfade].

First of all, the object in the upper right corner [!- 1]
appears as a broken object in my pd-extended(Win) environment.
Can you please tell me which library contains this object?

Also, you obviously know the usage of trapezoid~ as it is in
action right in your patch. Can you please tell me if you know
of any resources describing the usage for each of the in&outlets?
I am assuming it is documented in the Max/MSP manual.
The latest I could find online was for version 4.5 and did not
contain notes on trapezoid~ (and actually pong~ too...)

--
David Shimamoto