[PD] bug fixes for Leopard

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 14 20:35:03 CET 2007

Well, I don't I think I'll touch Leopard at least until .1 is out.
We can wait for the bugs to settle.  The bugs that I have seen have
been deep inside of Apple's HIToolkit, so it's looking like it's
their bugs.  I believe there is a workaround for the Help menu
crasher in Tcl/Tk CVS. I'll try to update the version in the auto-
builds when I get a chance.

.hc