[PD] pix_video and repeat problem

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:04:56 CET 2007

hi

I am displaying three times the image from the webcam in a GEM window.
For this I am using pix_video then repeat 3 then separator for each of
the textures that go into the rectangles.

This was working fine in several machines with ATI and matrox cards.
However I noticed that in some machines it does not work. I am not sure
but it looks like the machines that cause error have integrated graphic
cards. The error is just some thing like 'invalid GL enumerant' or
similar. I dont have the computer with me now. After the repeat I just
get the first webcam image shown, the two others just dont work, I get a
white rect.

any ideas why this is happening?

enrike