[PD] bug fixes for Leopard

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:22:23 CET 2007

the help bug only affects pd-extended. pd-vanilla is doing fine. I am
not sure if the workaround i posted for the help-crash really works. as
I see it in pd vanilla, the first entry is a mac OS 10.5 feature to
"search" inside help. the workaround basically renames the help section
to "help!" but that is not a solution and the search is also not included.
the worse bug is, that pd-extended crashes when you try to save a patch.
(it even crashes when you save something in any other program).
m.