[PD] Re : pix_video and repeat problem

Raphaël ILIAS raphael.ilias at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 14 22:38:31 CET 2007

hi
i worked on linux and then find window$ better for gem (i didn't manage to get the dual screen on linux). but i also get "invalid GL enumerant" message. on my laptop i found that just sending  [quality 0, mode 0(  to every [pix_texture] object stopped the message. then i can set them back to 1 without having this message at every frame rendered (which is not very convenient for debugging with print !). this is not very interesting on a theoric view, but anyway, it works. my card is something like a "Intel Chipset 855GM".
sorry my english is worse than ever tonight
raphaël