[PD] Re : pix_video and repeat problem

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:17:46 CET 2007

sorry i forgot to say that this happens on windows XP with PD extended 0.39

the "invalid GL enumerant" also appears on my laptop but the patch works
fine there.

It is difficult to describe and test because the machine is in a
building with no internet and now i dont have the machine with me ...

but i think the card you say ("Intel Chipset 855GM") is similar to the
one my machine has. I already did some test with [mode 0( but i was
pretty confused today (the working situation there does not help
concentrating very much). I will test tomorrow the
[quality 0, mode 0(  to every [pix_texture]

thanks!

enrike

Raphaël ILIAS(e)k dio: