[PD] Different Users on the same machine...

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:59:42 CET 2007

Hello all,

I am not quite certain what is happening, but I installed the latests
auto build (1114), and when I start up PD under one user on my machine
(that does not have a '.pdrc' file), none of the libraries will load.
On another user (that has an EMPTY '.pdrc' file), it seems to boot up
fine.

I tried creating a blank .pdrc file for the user that didn't have one,
but it does seem to change anything. Who, what, where, when, how, and
why...

What else should I check for on this?

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.