[PD] Way of getting CPU load in PD

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 01:25:03 CET 2007

I would suspect a memory leak.  Your system will use up all its memory
for a while, then use up the virtual memory (swap space) which slows
things down by using the hard drive.  Eventually it will use up all
memory and virtual memory, causing a lockup eventually.

ps aux | grep pd
can give you some good info on memory usage.  Profilers like valgrind
might help you to identify memory leaks too, I think.

Chuck