[PD] unit impulse without [dirac~]

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:35:50 CET 2007

# Hi Andy,
# There is a abstraction "citpit" I made in the attachment to produce glitch
sounds. ("cit" and "pit" is the sound of glitch in Turkish :) ) It's an
audio object which outputs 0 all the time. But when you bang it, it outputs
1's for N samples long. It gives a barrier function.
# When you let N=1 by putting 1 to its second inlet, it becames a dirac
function. (Err... Not dirac but Kronecker Delta really, Dirac gives not 1
but infinity)
# Hope this helps...
-uğur-