[PD] Pd-0.40.3-extended and Pd-0.39.3-extended on 10.5 Leopard

bsoisoi bsoisoi at mac.com
Fri Nov 16 14:07:50 CET 2007

Hey all,

is anyone else having difficulties running either version of Pd-
extended on OS X 10.5 "Leopard"?  Whenever I hit the "Help" menu item,
the whole program crashes.  After this point, I am no longer able to
save files, as the program will then crash upon save.  I wouldn't be
surprised if this is a leopard issue, has anyone had any luck getting
around it?

I've attached my crashlog.