[PD] Pd + asterisk?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Nov 16 18:20:24 CET 2007

Hey all,

I just met the development team of Asterisk at a talk they gave.  For
those who don't know it, it's free software for building complete
phone systems, including voicemail, touch tone menus, voice prompts,
voice recogniztion integration, etc.  It's very cool software, it
allows you to do whatever you want with phones.

Anyway, I was thinking that Pd and Asterisk would be a very natural
pair, so I am wondering whether anyone has tried using the two together.

http://asterisk.org/

----

scarcity."        -John Gilmore