[PD] Japanese pdpedia template

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Nov 16 18:28:20 CET 2007

Hey,

I am glad that you are taking this on.  I am hoping that pdpedia will
allow all of the different Pd communities around the world to
collaborate, even if they don't share the same language (besides Pd;).

Ok, here you go:

http://wiki.puredata.info/ja

Sign up for an account, and tell me what that account is called, then
I'll make your account "sysop" for that site.

.hc