[PD] Pd-0.40.3-extended and Pd-0.39.3-extended on 10.5 Leopard

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Nov 16 19:30:59 CET 2007

I am in the process of upgrading the Tcl/Tk version for the nightly
builds.  I should have it done today, so tomorrow's build should
include it.  The new version of Tcl/Tk is supposed to address some of
these crashes (I think they are related to Apple changing somethings
in the push to make everything 64-bit, but I could be wrong).

Please let me know whether this works for all y'all early adopters :)

.hc