[PD] bit operations on samples >~ ... couldn't create

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Nov 16 17:41:10 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 10:41 -0500, patrick wrote:
> i would like to test it out, but:
>  >~ 0.5
> ... couldn't create

hm... didn't i just ask you yesterday, if you could fix this problem and
you said: 'yeah, by changing pd-extended version' ?

if this bug is still there, report it to the bug tracker.

> i have extended (Pd version 0.41.0-extended-20071114) - linux. i tried
> to [import zexy] but still not working. note that other external from
> zexy are working like [prime], [l2s].
>
> and finally, not just the help of [coll] is not working with a
> right-click, all of them! is it the same situation for everyone using
> pd-extended: auto-build and "final" release from han's site?

i cannot confirm this. i installed the final release pd-extended-0.39.3
on my ubuntu dapper box and help-files seem to work generally (i tested
only a few).

probably you have interfering .pdsettings file lying around somewhere?

roman