[PD] Pd-0.40.3-extended and Pd-0.39.3-extended on 10.5 Leopard

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Nov 16 19:36:01 CET 2007

Here's Daniel Steffen's notes on this, from Tk CVS:

         * macosx/tkMacOSXCarbonEvents.c
         (InstallStandardApplicationEventHandler): on Mac OS X
Leopard, replace
         the 2005-11-27 approach of installing the standard
application handler
         by calling RAEL and immediately longjmping out of it from an
event
         handler, as that now leads to crashes in -[NSView
unlockFocus] whenever
         HIToolbox uses Cocoa in Leopard (Help menu, Nav Services, Color
         Picker). Instead call InstallStandardEventHandler() on the
application
         and menubar event targets, as Leopard ISEH finally handles
these
         correctly. Unfortunately need a HIToolbox-internal SPI to
retrieve the
         menubar event target, no public API appears have that
functionality.

.hc