[PD] Pd-0.40.3-extended and Pd-0.39.3-extended on 10.5 Leopard

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:09:16 CET 2007

that sounds promising. I don't want to say this loud, but I had to
switch to max to do some work that needs to get done immediately. (the
problem is more related to Gem) at least I will be able to write good
documentation about the differences betw. gem/jitter pd/max and maybe
think about translators for the future.
Is miller's pd using another tcl/tk version than pd-extended?
marius.