[PD] unit impulse without [dirac~]

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 10:01:58 CET 2007

Nice one.

Okay,  one for the mathematicians, as Ugur mentioned the proper name
this is Kronecker Delta. Is it correct to say that the Dirac impulse preserves
energy, as it tends towards zero time length the amplitude goes to infinity and if we
squashed its amplitude to zero it would be infinitely long? In which case Dirac impulses
are theoretical and not practical digital signals?

cheers,

Andy

--
Use the source