[PD] pd-extended install gutsy ubuntu libquicktime0 libflac7

Pagano, Patrick ppagano at arts.ufl.edu
Fri Nov 16 21:37:32 CET 2007

this is very nice hans
made a new gibbon machine with these
jay's repos were not clicking and we have a show this mon/tue

fwiw, had to install libjasper.107 and symmlink it to fix pidip fully

pdp2gem rules btw...

how about re-adding pdp_ieee1394?
ASIDE:: is there a way to use coriander w/ pd?

i just copied my other files to /usr/local/lib/pd/extra and am now loving it

joystick, midi and keyboard control working nicely

Patrick Pagano, B.S., M.F.A
Sound and Light Technologist
School of Theatre and Dance
University of Florida