[PD] Pd + asterisk?

drh270 drh270 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 11:31:37 CET 2007

I am currently doing some Asterisk to Pure Data stuff.

I am in Eindhoven at the van Abbemuseum and set up an Asterisk to Pd
radio station.
I have a patch that runs on the computer and it looks for recorded
phone call files on the asterisk server and then plays them randomly,
and if a new call is recorded, that file is played automatically.

Then the audio is transmitted on terrestrial FM radio and streamed via
the mp3cast~ object to an icecast2 server.

http://31down.org/PUI/phone-to-radio-system.html

Let me know if you are interested in the Asterisk/pd files.

-Ryan Holsopple