[PD] error: deprecation warning: you should only use lists for list data

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Nov 18 06:28:04 CET 2007

sorry for the noise, i found it out myself. with the help of the holy
'grep' command. it's a new warning of [packel] of zexy. and it is
triggered, when it receives a message without 'list' selector. and grep
helped me also identifying the parts of netpd that triggered (it turned
out, that not netpd itself was triggering the error, but an abstraction
that is used by almost any netpd-patch). so everything is fine again

roman