[PD] error: pdp_route: no method for 'symbol'

Javier Garcia tirengarfio at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 22:27:00 CET 2007

Hi,

thanks for your answers about [pdp_route] and [route], but i dont understand...

Let see:

I have attached other patch to this email, where i dont have any problems with [pdp_route] but yes with [route].

One more thing: the filters-abstractions im using in the first patch i send (you know, in my first e-mail) are part of Kinoko, where there is no problem to see the video neither:

http://viator.si/kinoko/

The last thing: 1 week ago I think everything worked ok, but now it gives that error line about "symbol".

GARFF

CC: pd-list at iem.at